The VA Home Loan is one of the
BEST loan options out there!
* The VA interest rate is currently LESS than the Conventional rate.
* There is NO mortgage insurance = LOWER payment
* The VA home loan goes up to 100% market value!
On a home PURCHASE, no Down Payment is needed!
On a REFINANCE, we can refinance ANY current home loan…FHA, USDA or Conventional…into a VA Home Loan.Click to watch our 5-minute video explaining the benefits of the VA Home Loan!
How a VA Home Loan Works
A VA loan is a mortgage loan in the United States guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The VA home loan is one of the best options available for Veterans since there is no mortgage insurance required. The loan may be issued by qualified lenders. Equity Resources’ in-house underwriting team is approved to review VA appraisals and issue a Notice of Value for VA loans. This allows us to close your VA loan even faster!Have you ever heard VA loans take too long? There is too much paperwork? You can only get one VA loan? These are MYTHS! Click HERE for our FREE report VA Home Loan Myths Debunked!
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Refinance any mortgage into a VA loan (not just an existing VA loan)
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- Cash out to 100% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans
VA Loan Benefits
- No down payment
- Low competitive rates
- No monthly PMI
- Unlimited seller contribution
- In-house underwriting
VA Loan Example: VA Purchase 0% Down $248,450 Purchase Price/$254,164 Loan Amount. Fixed rate 2.375%/APR 2.569. Monthly Payment: $1,318.91 for 30 years (includes principal, interest, taxes & insurance)*. Final approval is subject to credit review and eligibility. Rates available as of 10/13/2020 for 760+ credit score.
*Certain restrictions apply. Rate, fees and programs are subject to change without notice. Stated rates and terms are intended as examples only. Call 1-800-270-7082 for current rates and terms.